Mode of payment of School fee:
• No student shall be permitted to attend classes without payment of fees.
• Parents may be asked to withdraw any child/childern for whom debit balances in the Imprest Accounts or School Fee are not paid within one month of notice by the school.
• For Payment of each Installment of fees a grace period of 30 days is allowed, There after a late fee surcharge @ 2% per month shall be levied on dues amount from due date.
• Caution money equal to one term fee is refundable without interest at the time of leaving the School and on a production of no dues certificate, with the original receipt of the caution money. The student is expected to contribute Rs. 2000/- towards Scindia Old Boy's Association of which he becomes a life member.
• The Board of Governors has the right to change the tariff of the fees at any time, even after the registration of the student.
• Fee due dates: January 1st/ Apri 1stl/August 1st within which period the due instalments of the school fee should be received in the school office.
• The total amount of fees should be paid through Bank Draft, in the name of the Principal, The Scindia School, Fort, Gwalior, payable at Gwalior. No cheques/Cash will be accepted by the School. Please remember to intimate your ward's name, School Number and House in all your communications.
• The institution gives the fee receipt to the parents or guardian.
• Part payment of installment will not be accepted in any case.
• The School does not send separate bills /reminders for the fees and the advance for personal expenses. The parents are expected to automatically pay the installments before the due dates.
|School Fee Structure|
|Fee structure for NRI students.|
Note: Parents are advised to get in touch with the campus branch of the Bank of Baroda and open an account with them. The Bank of Baroda will then transfer the required fee to the School account in January, April and August on or before the due dates, according to the instructions of the parents.