Who was Dattaji ?
Dattaji Shinde was Ranoji’s third son and Jankoji’s uncle. He acted as a regent when Jankoji was very young. Dattaji was killed in a battle with Najib Khan at Buradi Ghat in 1760. When he was lying wounded at the battle field Najib Khan approached him and asked, “Kyun Patil aur bhi laroge?” He said, “ Bachenge to aur bhi larenge” – this was a great inspiration for the Maratha soldiers, though Dattaji was slain.
The Motto of the “Suyastha Aatma Jagatsathu“
About the House Master
The Housemaster, Mr. Kamlesh Singh is a Post Graduate in Psychology, and teaches at the Senior Secondary level. A Boarding School product himself, he is able to identify the needs and requirements of the boys and establishes an instant connect with them. A person gifted with a multi-dimensional personality he takes a keen interest in a variety of activities related to general awareness and quizzing. He is the teacher in-charge of Film Making Activity, and an avid sports person with a special talent for Hockey and Cricket.
• Ojas Agarwal was the first runner up and Parikshita singh was the second runner up in the inter house squash tournament.
• Parikshita singh came first in inter house Hindi Debate and the house came second and missed the first place by only half mark.
• The house stood first in inter house English Debate and Chaitanya Joshi was adjudged the best speaker.
• Aryan Agarwal came second in prose section in Hindi elocution.
• The house also stood second in inter house English Essay writing contest and Manika Ghosh art Competition.
• Krish Gupta was selected for kidovators and innoventures competition. He won the Gold and Silver medal and was also selected for Asset level 2 examination.
• Ojas Agarwal qualified for the asset level 2 examination and came first in Power point presentation in inter house IT competition.
• Kushal Agarwal was also selected fo kidovators competition and secured a silver medal in the competition. He also won the first position in Photo editing in inter house IT competition.
• Sozim lepcha won a Gold medal in GK silverzone Olympiad and was placed at 10 position all over india.
• Krish Gupta scored 9.9 cgpa in examinations and got the highest marks in Science and English . he has got the highest aggregate marks in the whole of class 7 Batch.
• Kushal Agarwal scored the highest marks in maths and Social Science and score 9.6 CGPA in the final examination.
• Parikshita sing scored the highest marks in German and Hindi.
• Sozim Lepcha got the highest marks in social science and scored 9 CGPA in the final examination.