Whom do I contact for health and welfare concerns?

The first person to contact should be the Housemaster or the Resident Tutor. If the Housemaster is not available the parents may be advised to contact the Resident Medical Officer for more details. In special cases, especially for sanction of leave or to discuss any suggestion/ concern, the parents may contact the Dean of Student Welfare & Discipline, Head of Junior School or Principal.