Football attracts a large number of students at The Scindia School. Competitions are organised at the inter-school and intra-school levels. The Scindia School Football team is divided into three groups, under–14 (Sub-junior group), under–17 (junior group), and under-19 (senior group). The main Football field is called the Siddharth Field. Modern equipment and methods are deployed for training. Experts from LNUP Gwalior, and from Delhi, are invited for providing the teams advanced training. The boys invent their own formats of competitive Football too.
School Games Captain, FOOTBALL
Mr. Mustak Khan Choudhry
Mr. Siddharth Rai
- Junior Coach: Mr. Pradeep Singh
- The school team also participated in U-19 Kishangarh Tournament and U-14 Doon Invitational Tour. Yashkaran Sidhu was awarded Man of the tournament In the U-19 Kishangarh Tournament held at Mayo College Ajmer
- The school team was 2nd runner up of U-19 Mayo Football tournament. Zigmee Gurung was awarded the best defender and Chleopus Limboo was awarded the best goalkeeper.
- The team was the winner of the LNIPE tournament in which the boys banged 23 goals in 5 matches against several teams.
- The Scindia School U-17 team visited Gangtok for Pre-season training and met former Indian Football Captain Mr. Baichung Bhutia. The school team also defeated Taktse International school by 3-0 which was organised by Gangtok Football Asociation with Baichung Bhutia.
- Students were selected for SGFI Nationals were Zigmee Gurung ( U-19 ), Uttam Rai ( U-17 ), Adish Sharma ( U-14 ), Prashant Singh ( U-14 ).
- Adish Sharma was awarded golden gloves in U-14 IPSC.
- The school team participated in the U-19 IPSC and U-17 IPSC respectively.
- The team won the Sahodya football tournament. Sonam Bhutia was the highest awarded with the title of highest goal scorer and Aviskar Chettri was awarded the best player.
- Several students were selected for SGFI national names Kishang Tamang, Aviral Jain, Zigmee Gurung, Reekela Bhutia and Chleopus Limboo respectively.
- 5 students were also selected for Madhya Pradesh State Level. U-19 player was Zigmee Gurung. U-17 players were Aviskar Chettri, Kishang Tamang, Chleopus Limboo, and Kartikey Kulshrestra was selected for U-14 respectively.