The School has two centrally air conditioned Shooting Ranges, each with five targets. These are inarguably the best ranges in any school in India. The school has 5 imported pistols and 5 imported rifles. The boys are provided a special kit to wear during shooting.
Two resident coaches train and groom the shooters with personalised tracking. After long training sessions the students compete for the Champion of Champions title. To complement these, the school also organises clinics, the most recent being by ace shooter Dr Rajpal Singh.
Since Shooting demands stability, calmness and micro-coordination, hence yoga and meditation form an important part of the training regimen. Stretching and slow running helps boys develop stamina and withstand long hours of practice. The schoolboys regularly take part in IPSC, MP State, Pre Nationals, Nationals and All India Inter School Competitions and have been bringing laurels to the school.
Magendra Singh Tomar
Mr. Sachin Kumar
- It is a matter of pride that for the last two years, boys have been shortlisted for the Indian Squad trial.
- 19 students participated in the IPSC Championship. The team won bronze and silver medals. At the Individual level, one silver medal was won.
- 30 students participated in the M.P. State Inter School Shooting Competition. The team won the gold medal. At the Individual level, two gold medals, one silver medal and one bronze medal were won.
- 21 students participated in the All India Inter School Competition. The team won the gold medal.
- 7 students participated in the Open Nationals. Two of the students, Shreyansh Gupta and Rachit Agarwal qualified for the Squad Trials.